6/09/2016

What's In The Box? episode 1: Let's Be Bad Guys


Welcome to the first of a new series I'm calling What's In The Box? As you may have already ascertained, What's In The Box is where I will be unboxing the subscription boxes that I receive, which include Loot Crate, Marvel's Collector's Corps and a few other random ones that I get here and there.


For the inaugural episode, I'm taking a look at the latest Cargo Crate, a collection of goodies focused on the show Firefly, from Loot Crate and Quantum Mechanix. The second box, called "Let's Be Bad Guns", centered around tough guy Jayne Cobb. Since I cover everything in the video, why don't I quit babbling and let's see...What's In The Box! (Yes, I'm going to do that every opportunity I get.)


If you dig the Cargo Crate and want to start getting it yourself, head over to Loot Crate and sign up. It's only $40 shipped every 2 months, which isn't that bad for all this stuff. You may also get $5 off your first crate with that link; to be fair, I don't know if it applies to the Cargo Crate or not but hey, worth a shot, right? The next box is all about Zoe, in case that sways you at all.

Oh, and here are some pics of the items in case you wanted a closer look.

How creepy is it to have Adam Baldwin staring at you from inside a box?
Can't wait to complete the collection of these Mini Master statuettes.
A flask. They gave us a flask, guys. How cool is that?
The coin, a sticker and the pin, which I stupidly covered with the watermark.
I can't explain why I like these so much, but I am shameless in doing so.
The shirt. I dig the design and color. Just a shame it's another shirt.
The wanted poster. It's...whatever.
Worthwhile because of the Mudder's Milk recipe.
Thanks for watching and be on the lookout for more What's In The Box!

(Also, have you ever undertaken a project that turned into an ordeal so momentous that completing it became your white whale? That's what this unboxing video was to me. What I figured would take an afternoon or two turned into a week-long thing to finish. So if you watched the video in its entirety, know that I truly appreciate your time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...