7/18/2011

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer

The fact that it took me all day to post this proves I'm an asshole. Or forgetful.


Yeah, this movie looks good as hell. Granted, they aren't showing much, besides Gordon in a hospital bed, tall towers crumbling to the ground revealing the Bat-Symbol from the teaser poster, and scenes of Bruce Wayne working out, but it still looks good.

And I'm damn excited to see Bane in all of this. The quick shot of his face is pretty bad-ass. Given that this is the end of the trilogy for Christopher Nolan, is this movie a translation of the Knightfall storyline? If you don't know what Knightfall is, I won't spoil it for you, but be warned that doing something like that would be extremely ballsy, and probably something Nolan would do.

I would have liked to see some Anne Hathaway in all of this, and how the whole Selina Kyle/Catwoman thing works for her. Or even Joseph Gordon-Levitt (what are they doing with him anyway). But, to be honest, I'll take what I can get.

Release date is set for July 20 of next year. I really couldn't be more excited.

ADDED BONUS
Here is the Dark Knight Rises trailer cut with scenes from Batman: The Animated Series and other animated Batman shows and movies, using the original audio track from the trailer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...