8/09/2016

What's In The Box? episode 11: Big Damn Heroes

As I'm sure you recall, I'm all about the Loot Crate Firefly Cargo Crate, one of which I unboxed in my first ever What's In The Box? video. And I'm extraordinarily happy with the second box, themed "Big Damn Heroes" and focusing on the ever-lovely-and-exceptional-badass Zoe. (What I'm not happy with, however, is how long this video took to edit and post, so sorry about that.)

Take a gander at all the cool stuff it included.


And I'm sure you know by now that I'm not gonna leave you without a quick recap of each of the items so here's me sticking to my theme.
The box is worth it for the Mini-Masters alone.
The pin and the sticker. Both awesome.
I love small vinyl toys.
T-shirt. Nothing to add, really.

An easily produced item but cool nonetheless.
I'm not sure why they needed to call it a "Challenge Coin". Like I couldn't tell it wasn't legal currency.
Can't wait to try the recipe for "Wife Soup".
Saved the best for last. +1 to my notebook collection.

Fan of Firefly? Like what you saw here? Then get the Cargo Crate for yourself! Head over to Loot Crate and sign up. It's only $40 every two months and if you sign up with that link, you get $5 off your first crate. Not too shabby, huh?

Thanks again for watching What's In The Box?. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel to get all the latest WitB? videos and follow me on all of the major (and not so major) social media outlets like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

Catch ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...