5/08/2009

I hate having writers block...

Last night I decided to revisit my novel and get a little more written after taking too many months off from it. I open up Microsoft Word, ready my hands above the keyboard and...

I got nothing.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. From January to the middle of March, I averaged writing about a thousand words a day. But now I'm struggling with getting even ten words on the page.

Am I just not into the topic of my novel anymore? I don't think so. I still think it's pretty cool, but I just can't write anything.

Am I a shitty writer? Most likely. I've never really written anything of this length before, so I'm not used to dealing with the "block" as I will call it.

So what do I do?

Maybe I'll post a Tweet to C.B. Cebulski on Twitter and ask his advice on how he deals with these things.

Or maybe I'll just stare at the computer screen until something comes to me.

Hopefully this will subside soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...