5/10/2009

This is pretty cool.

As I was putzing around on YouTube today I came across this...



While I have a few issues with it, I have to say that I respect the undertaking. I have done a few stop motion animations in the past, and it's a damn difficult thing to do unless you have the right equipment. (It's also hard doing it by yourself, but it seems like they have a team of guys/girls working on it.) And being that they have used a cast of all action figures, with articulations that won't always do what you want them to, then this is a hell of a video. I really like the attempt at special effects.

Apparently, the guys who made this are working on a sequel. They say they are taking more time with it so that it looks better, with voice acting and everything. If so, then it should be a lot better and I'm a little excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...